Riding Lessons at White Gates Stables Riding School
Individual Lessons are available 7 days a week at a time to suit you from White Gates Stables Riding school.
As part of your lesson, you are able to use the facilities of White Gates Stables including the two flood lit arenas where necessary. You can customise your time with the instructor to improve a specific area or riding or just general knowledge building. Horse safety and general maintenance of a horse can also be part of the lesson if you require it. We ensure that you will receive lessons from the same instructor each time to generate a good understanding.
- Guaranteed the same instructor each time
- Use of the two flood-lit schools – Dressage Arena or Jumping arena
- Range of horses to choose from, Shetlands, Jumping , “plods” or competition horses
- Can dedicate time on one specific area to improve
- Great for confidence building
- All ages from 2 to 202
- Accompanied Hacks
- Hire horses or use your own horse
- Helmets, and tacking gear available upon request
We will do whatever possible to help fulfill your individual requests to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. If you would like to discuss your requirements further please contact us on 07798 873 131 or info@WhiteGatesStables.co.uk to ask to take a look at them.